This is a list of ThunderClan cats who appear in the game. Random computer-generated cats are not to be included.
Here are the ThunderClan cats in rank order.
Medicine Cat Apprentice
Fiercekit (Fierce) (tom)
Elder/Bonus coin seller
- After your cat becomes a warrior, Treekit and Fiercekit will vanish from the nursery. Treekit assumably becomes a warrior, though there is an inside joke amongst the playerbase that he was abducted by UFOs. It is highly speculated that Fiercekit, however, joined BloodClan, as a grey cat named Fierce can be found in BloodClan.
- Once your cat becomes a warrior, they can no longer talk with any of the nursery kits.
- If your cat is the medicine cat's assistant, Longkit will go missing on the fourth or fifth day of Leaf-bare found unconcious right of the ThunderClan camp. This is similar to how Gleamkit of RiverClan, Thornkit of ShadowClan and Jumpkit of WindClan go missing on the 4th-5th day of Leaf-bare. If you give him any type of herb, he will be healed and go back to camp, rewarding you with 10 reputation.
- The guards are the contest winners who got to have their own cats placed in the game.
- Greystorm is also the cat who trains you in Sandy Hollow during the tutorial.
- Shinefur mentions a kit named Greykit in two of her quests, but no such kit is in the nursery.