Please be noted this article needs improvements!
Causes: More pictures of sprites
|Pelt color||Shop picture||Picture||Purchase Location||Cost||Pelt Designer|
|Silver Tabby||Bonus Shop||3||DeathRose|
|Two-tone Gray||Bonus Shop||3||DeathRose|
|Mottled Gray||Bonus Shop||3||Loveleaf|
|Black & White||Bonus Shop||3||Falconstar|
|Light Blue Gray||Bonus Shop||2||Falconstar|
|Golden Spots||Bonus Shop||3||Loveleaf|
|Orange Tabby||Bonus Shop||2||DeathRose|
|Orange & White||Bonus Shop||2||Falconstar|
|Ginger Spots||Bonus Shop||2||Loveleaf|
|Blue Tabby||Bonus Shop||3||DeathRose|
|Cowhide||Kittypet Bonus Shop||200 leaves||Brownfur|
|Brown Patches||Kittypet Bonus Shop||200 leaves||SpottedLeopard|
Dark Brown Tabby & White Pelt
|Secret name combination||Free|
Secret name combination
Special Pelt Colors
|Cat who Has the Pelt||Image||Color Designer|
|Ember - Obtainable through secret name combination||DeathRose|
- The coat, "Mottled gray", used to be mottled on one side and tabby on the other. As of v15, this is no longer the case and the pelt is now completely tabby.
- Falconstar has also told of three other secret pelts that can be unlocked. They can only be seen on the forum with an account.
- In V15, there are two pelts that can't be obtained --Pandaspirit's and Dark's. Dark's pelt is black with pink inside his ear, while the pelt avaliable to players is just plain black.
- There are seven tabby pelts: Ember (secret), ginger, blue, silver, brown (secret), and tiger (secret). The mottled gray is also strikingly tabbylike, and may be considered one of the tabby pelts.
- Some cats that you encounter from other clans might have the Cowhide and Brown Patches pelt, even though you can only obtain it by being a kittypet.
- Some encountered cats can also have the Tiger Pelt.
- If you name your cat Firestar or Untoldtales, you will unlock the Tiger Pelt and the Dark Brown Tabby & White Pelt respectively.
- If you name your cat Ember, your cat will have her pelt and you cannot change your pelt or eye color, regardless if you change your name, until you create a new cat.