Please be noted this article needs improvements!
Causes:Needs pictures of herb locations
Feverfew is found all over WindClan territory, and is used to lower fevers. Its flowers have a golden-yellow color, and it looks great next to a den.
Known feverfew locations:
- Two tile left of Fourtrees.
- Directly one tile below the Outlook Rock.
- One tile up and one tile left of the WindClan camp entrance.
- Two tiles above the WindClan camp.
- One tiles below the WindClan camp
- Two tiles below and one square left of WindClan camp
- Directly above the Gorge.
Comfreythe Gorge, Comfrey looks similar to feverfew but has white and pink flowers.
Known comfrey locations:
- Outside the entrance to the Gorge.
- One tile above the Gorge entrance (inside the Gorge)
- One tile above and one square right of the Gorge entrance
- Two tile right and one square above the Gorge entrance (outside the Gorge).
Goldenrod is found around the forests of ThunderClan, and has bright yellow flowers. It can spruce up any pond or stream.
Known goldenrod locations:
- Directly below the ThunderClan camp entrance
- Near the Owl Tree.
- Directly below the River's End (multiple pools of water at the end of the river).
- Near Greystorm, the ThunderClan recruiter.
- Near the Burnt Sycamore.
Horsetail is a dark green herb that grows in the marshes of ShadowClan. It is known to heal infections and cleanse wounds.
Known horsetail locations:
- One tile above the Thunderpath tunnel.
- One tile below and one square left of the ShadowClan camp entrance.
- Three tiles below the Carrionplace.
- Near the Carrionplace entrance
- Four tiles below the Carrionplace.
- One tile below Shadowclan camp.
Chervil is a dark green herb that is found only in the tutorial. It doesn't make another appearance after that.