Please be noted this article needs improvements!
Causes:Needs pictures of herb locations
Feverfew is found only in WindClan territory, and is used to lower fevers. Its flowers have a golden-yellow color, and it looks great next to a den.
Known feverfew locations:
- Two tiles left of Fourtrees.
- Directly one tile below the Outlook Rock.
- Two tiles above and one left of the Windclan camp
- Two tiles above and one right of the Windclan camp
- One tiles below the WindClan camp
- Two tiles below and one square left of WindClan camp
- One tile above windclan camp and one right
- Directly two tiles below Windclan camp entrance
- In George's farm(?)
Comfreythe Gorge, Comfrey looks similar to feverfew but has white and pink flowers.
Known comfrey locations:
- Outside the entrance to the Gorge.
- One tile above the Gorge entrance (inside the Gorge)
- One tile above and one square left of the Gorge entrance
- Two tile right and one square above the Gorge entrance (outside the Gorge).
- In George's farm (of some sort).
Goldenrod is found around the forests of ThunderClan, and has bright yellow flowers. It can spruce up any pond or stream.
Known goldenrod locations:
- Directly below the ThunderClan camp entrance
- Near the Owl Tree.
- Directly below the River's End (multiple pools of water at the end of the river).
- Near Greystorm, the ThunderClan recruiter.
- Near the Burnt Sycamore.
Horsetail is a dark green herb that grows in the marshes of ShadowClan. It is known to heal infections and cleanse wounds.
Known horsetail locations:
- One tile above the Thunderpath tunnel.
- One tile below and one square left of the ShadowClan camp entrance.
- Three tiles below the Carrionplace.
- Near the Carrionplace entrance
- Four tiles below the Carrionplace.
- One tile below Shadowclan camp.
Chervil is a dark green herb that is found only in the tutorial. It doesn't make another appearance after that.