In Untold Tales, there is a perpetual truce at Fourtrees. No cat will ever attack you there, regardless of what Clan you come from. (Even rogues are safe within the hollow) Fourtrees is also rich in prey, making it a great place to hunt if you're willing to make the journey to the center of the forest.
Events at Fourtrees
If you go to Fourtrees on the first day of every season, you will see the four Clan leaders speaking to a huge group of cats. Press CTRL to bring up a message box that says "You have been awarded bonus experience points for visiting the Gathering this month." It will also display the total number of experience points your cat has earned and the total number of days they have been alive.
Coco is a black cat with a white chest and paws. She has the power to change your name to whatever you wish, so if you are unhappy with your name, talk to her. She appears randomly throughout the season and stays at Fourtrees for one day at a time.
Pandaspirit is a black-and-white cat with a mohawk-like rainbow "mane". She can change your eyes and pelt to any color you've unlocked, unless you name yourself Ember. Like Coco, she appears throughout the seasons and stays at Fourtrees for one day at a time.
- If you ask Coco to rename your cat "Falconstar", the name will appear as "Nicetryhacker" instead.
- You cannot change your pelt color from Pandaspirit if your pelt color is Ember's pelt regardless if you rename your cat.
- Rogues were once able to make their camps at Fourtrees, but this feature was removed in v15.
- Even though days on a gathering are supposed to be peaceful, you can still fight other patrols outside of Fourtrees on the day of the gathering.
- Strangely, even if you are a rogue, you can still attend Gatherings without being killed. It is possible this is so because Gatherings are meant to have no violence, even though the player is a rogue and not a part of the clans.