|Bonus Coins and Shop|
|Effect On Cat Life|
Bonus Coins and the Bonus Shop will let you unlock features in the game such as new Clans or pelt colors.
NOTE: if you are a Rogue/Loner then you cannot access the bonus shop.
Bonus Coins and Bonus Shop
Bonus coins can be bought for 20 Reputation from the Clan elder or for 100 leaves from George. You, at this time, can not buy anything for one bonus coin, but you may for two. The Bonus Shop can be accessed by talking to your clan leader and pressing backspace.
What you can get for free
- Make a New Cat
- Turn off Music
What you Can unlock with Two Bonus Coins
- Tan Pelt
- Light Blue Gray Pelt
- Orange Tabby Pelt
- Orange and White Pelt
- Orange Spots Pelt
- Mentor Mode
What you Can unlock with Three Bonus Coins
- Silver Tabby Pelt
- Two-tone Gray Pelt
- Mottled Gray Pelt
- Black and White Pelt
- Lavender Pelt
- Calico Pelt
- Golden Spotted Pelt
- Blue Tabby Pelt
What you Can unlock with Four Bonus Coins
- Leopard Pelt
What you Can unlock with Five Bonus Coins
Kittypet Bonus Shop
While a kittypet, you can exchange 100 leaves for a bonus coin. The currency for the Kittypet Bonus Shop is simply leaves you catch. The whole space could be defined as the shop, as you simply press <ctrl> when next to it to buy.
What you Can Buy for 100 Leaves
- A Bonus Coin (In the front yard, talk to George)
What you Can Buy for 200 Leaves
- Cowhide Pelt Color (Front yard)
- Brown Splotches Pelt Color (Front Yard)
What you Can Buy for 300 Leaves
- A Collar
What you Can Buy for 500 Leaves
- A Dog-Tooth Collar from Dark (In Bloodclan alley, a black cat with a dog-tooth collar)
- For your unlocked items to carry over and be usable on a new cat, you must use the "Make a new Cat" setting in the Bonus Shop.
- You need 40 reputation to go to the Twoleg nest with Ember and become a kittypet.
- A rogue cannot access the bonus shop.
- You need to let Thrash into George's closet to buy the dog tooth collar from Dark